Thursday, April 23, 2009

Goals

After waking up at 6am and 3 Very Large cups of coffee later I have decided on my goals that I am putting forth for the week ahead.

I feel this is the best place to write them down and follow thru so here goes:
  1. Sunday start on a new 5 day cleanse - I haven't done a spring one this year and I feel it is way overdue. I will give it to you in another blog and review each day with you :)
  2. 6am wake up time/workout time - I restarted that this week and will continue
  3. Send 20 new resumes and cover letters each working day to total 140 by the end of the week - I have a job interview on Monday afternoon but will keep pressing until the right stepping stone is found!
  4. Re-start my 1/2 marathon training - my running was side tracked this month with all the unexpected things that went on, MUST bring that back into the routine
  5. One outdoor activity with Ty everyday
OK, that's a good 5, now I'm off to get Ty and take him to his dentist appointment fun times!

No comments: